How well do you juggle?
Are you juggling school, work, parenting, businesses, religious or humanitarian activities etc. all at the same time? Sometimes, the thought of having so many things to do leaves you overwhelmed and not getting much done.
Click here to watch Ife Adeoba share practical tips and personal examples about juggling and managing your priorities.
1. Write down a list of all the things you need to do on your phone or note pad
2. Identify the items that are urgent and those that are not urgent
3. From the urgent, identify those that are critical and not critical. Do the critical things first, then move to the non-critical
4. Use your alarm clocks and timers
5. Learn to delegate
6. Be flexible and adaptable, perfectionism leads to procrastination
7. Intentionally create time for other things apart from work, that are important to you, to help you stay balanced
If you are having trouble managing your priorities, or you feel overwhelmed and would like to talk through these, click here.