Lighthill Life is looking to employ a vibrant individual as its Administrative Officer with excellent administrative, organizational, technology, verbal and written communication skills.
The successful candidate should have great inter-personal relationship skills, and enjoy liaising with parents, young people, and volunteer team members within the organization. The preferred candidate must be flexible in working hours.
- Promptly address emails, send bulk emails, and respond to phone inquiries courteously
- Act as first point of contact for parents and members, providing information about Lighthill Life Programs, and routing other inquiries to the appropriate internal contacts within Lighthill Life
- Effectively manage the diary of Executive Director (ED), schedule meetings and appointments of teams, and meetings with parents and members
- Coordinate social media accounts, maintain the organization’s website as necessary, and liaise with external consultants
- Create, organize, and update variety of schedules (team rosters, surveys, forms, automated messages, reports)
- Processing and updating registrations and subscriber lists for clubs or events within the organizations internal management system
- Take minutes and action points of meetings, give bi-annual reports to the Advisory Board of the Organization
- Take custody of record book and devise and maintain proper virtual filing method for the organization
- Organize and liaise with volunteer teams to plan for upcoming club meetings and events, send out adequate communications internally and externally about the programs, and publicize organizations’ activities.
OND or higher
- Office administration experience, preferably in the Not-For-Profit setting
- MS Office proficiency, including MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to effectively use email functions, zoom, google hangouts, and social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, etc)
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills and strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, technological skills, graphic designing skills
N40,000 – N60,000
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 20th January 2020.